Monday, February 11, 2013

Letter to Ryan




Hi Ryan,

I've been distributing cards since May 2012 and I have made my initial investment back and I have established a monthly residual income working part-time.

  I have found that the more you put into this business the more you get back, not only monetarily but emotionally, for the rewards of putting a smile on someone’s face and making their day or hearing them say "Thank You I Really Needed This!" cannot be priced.


or you just want to create ads on the internet,

 but you desire a business helping people that is rewarding,

with monthly residual income,

and a business  that you can manage and grow from home,

 then this is the right business for you.

 

 A wise man once said...
 
"It is better to have it and not need it,
than to need it and not have it!"
  Have a Great Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment